Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ninja Monkey

For Halloween Monkey wanted to be bat man for that we had a costume consisting of PJ's and a mask he got at a friends birthday, totally affordable - as it cost us nothing.

Then today we are milling around TJ Max and we find this gem. Monkey of course fell in love with is, so daddy says we should just try it on him to see if it fits, and as you can see it fit quite well. I think the best part is the fluffy muscles on the little noodle arms of my monkey!

Happy Halloween!




2 comments:

Maggie said...

thats a winner. Man I can imagine the moisture that will build up behind that plastic mask in this subtropical climate huh? Hes a cutey.

Momma Mohawk said...

I was thinking about painting his face to keep it cooler and less scary for his friends. I think he mohawk painted green would be extra cute too.