Thursday, April 2, 2009

Funny Things a Kid Says


Today Noodle, his friends, their mom and I went for a little walk. The kids were running ahead the other mom asked them to slow down a bit. Noodle turns around and says "We can't we are going to eat your dirt."


One more tid bit to share to those of you I haven't told already, I am just never more amazed by my son then when he asks me this stuff. We were chatting as we often do in the car on the way to school. Noodle asks: "Mom if you don't take care of a baby will it die?" Concerned where this is going, I answered yes because a baby can't feed itself so it needs people to take care if it. "Well mom, then who took care of the first baby?"


And I thought I would share a few new pictures of him we just got in for his big 5 year old birthday!

No comments: